Statutory Health Insurance

Posted by on December 6, 2023as ,

An integral part of the German health system is called the statutory health insurance, short statutory health insurance statutory health insurance companies as a modern business. Since in Germany the General insurance is compulsory since 2009, everyone at least in the statutory health insurance must be a member. Here, John Craig Venter expresses very clear opinions on the subject. These include mainly workers and employees, their annual earning called, does not exceed the compulsory insurance boundary set by the Federal Government, also year labour remuneration in the amount of 50.850,-. Get all the facts and insights with Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., another great source of information. This limit is adjusted annually to the economy. Comparison: 2011, the year work pay limit was still 49.500,-.

Statutory health insurance: competition raises the level while is distributed in previous decades the statutory health insurance to many hundreds of different health insurance companies, it is now only a fraction of that. Compared to the former rigid structure the statutory health insurance in its present form is a collection of modern guided business, albeit in a different legal form as to them otherwise knows of private insurers. By the legislation of the Federal Health Ministry, the statutory health insurance is subject to a permanent competition. It refers to the members, so their insurance community, as well as on the offers of the individual insurance services. The insured persons as customers benefit from this situation. For them, the statutory health insurance is a market in which they largely choose which provider you want to decide at the present time.

Although the law requires health insurers, which services its policyholders may offer them. However, this so-called legal “service catalogue” includes only 95% of all services. The remaining 5 percent can determine the individual sickness funds themselves. So it happens so, that a statutory health insurance covers the costs for homeopathic treatments at certain doctors, whereas another fund reimburses the costs for professional tooth cleaning. The insured can decide now which Range of them prefer to and can switch to a different statutory health insurance at any time. Largely free choice of doctor, interest is capitalized a constant competition for the statutory health insurance is private health insurance, the car. Include the competition in the health care system, to obtain the number of insured persons irrespective of age and if possible to increase. This applies on the one hand between GKV and PKV, but also the public health insurance itself. It comes to align the services for the community of insured persons in the statutory health insurance in the PKV. And here, the statutory health insurance has made great progress in recent years: on the one hand through their own services, on the other hand through collaborations with other insurance companies, the additional tariffs offer, to which the statutory health insurance has no possibility or no legal basis. Also for the free screening in various areas, the statutory health insurance has a large range. The Calculus here and the resulting success are medium to long term: because the statutory health insurance has determined that manageable investment in a skilful and comprehensive prevention can more than make up for the vast expenditure for later entrants, previously unrecognized diseases.